2010年9月14日星期二

New beginning~❤

I re-write blog jor XD
This holiday boring ah ~
everyday getup frm bed 1st thing to do is open computer
2nd is eat~me wan become fat jor la >< in Cantonese~
  • 老婆化妆要等得
  • 老婆花钱要舍得
  • 老婆生日要等得
  • 老婆肥左不说得
  • 老婆看戏要等得
  • 老婆骂我要忍得
  • 老婆打我不哭得
if tis all thing i can do it~
i'm the good man in the world jor lo

Last week of holiday
Last week of study
Last week of ply
Last week of lazy

next week is exam
me stil dun have study anything
sei lo~

last thursday go 1UTAMA with family
at the centre hall go Taman Petani ~
so nice~indoor
Paddy~

2moro wan 7am getup go seraya for basketball a~me gv laopo say me go basketball like war =.=


last night me in jor 可晴geh fans club

晴天宝贝团"后援会


17岁的25/2双鱼座女孩

juz 17 so geng in singing jor~
support supportXD














我就是我
我是爱你的我

End XD

没有评论:

发表评论